Terms & Conditions
The Centre for Health whose registered office is at 357 Devon Mansions, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2XG (CFH) provide service to patients based on these terms and conditions as follows:
1.1 These Terms and Conditions set out the basis for contraception services provided by The Centre for Health during a patient consultation appointment and, comprises of several options available to you as set out at *Schedule 1/in the attachment sent to you along with these terms.
2.1 When you access our Health Consultation Service you enter a contract for services and upon registration agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for the provision of Contraception Consultations.
- 3.1 We provide impartial advice to help you decide about which contraceptive is best for You. We provide a professional and high-quality service and provide access to contraception. During our service we undertake:
- 3.1.1 to provide advice on contraceptive side effects and;
- 3.1.2 where necessary offer an alternative;
- 3.1.3 to assist in the management of contraceptive side effects.
- 3.1.4 to offer consultation options in the privacy of your home, hotel or via a phone call in accordance with 6.1 to 6.3
- 3.2 CFH manage and carry out Patient Consultations in an expert and diligent manner and deliver a high standard of care.
- 4.1 At the Centre for Health, we treat all our patients with the utmost respect and expect the same in return.
- 4.2 Abuse of any form will result in the withdrawal of care as well and we reserve the right to contact the police.
- 4.3 In order to provide the best possible care you are required to provide honest answers during Your consultation. However you do have the right to give false answers under the Venereal Diseases Act. If you use your rights under the Venereal Diseases Act, inadequate care may be delivered.
- 4.4 Giving false answers around medical history and allergies may lead to adverse occurrences which We cannot be responsible any liability in accordance with 9.
- 5.1 Fees for a contraception consultation are as follows:
- 5.1.1 30-minute telephone consultation service is charged at £100.00 and is subject to 5.2;
- 5.1.2 2-hour 30 minute home or hotel consultation in person visit is charged at £500.00 this includes travel time to and from chosen premises and 30-minute consultation
- 5.2 Where a consultation goes over the allocated time of 30 minutes an additional charge of £100.00 per 30 minutes.
- 5.3 Where applicable VAT will be added at the appropriate rate included in the consultation fee
- 6.1 Unless specifically agreed otherwise:
- 6.1.1 a £50.00 deposit is required at the time of booking the case of clinic or telephone consultations.
- 6.1.2 a £450.00 deposit is required at the time of booking for a home or hotel visit/consultation.
- 6.2 In the case of 6.1.2, in the event of a no show at the location specified at the time of booking your deposit will not be refunded due to loss of earnings and;
- 6.2.1 a refund will only be allocated to a re-scheduled alternative appointment at the discretion of CFH however, this will only be in exceptional circumstances.
- 6.3 If, in the case of a booking made in accordance with 6.2.1, you expect to be delayed by no more than 15 minutes you should contact CFH as soon as possible to advise the delay.
- 6.4 There may be exceptional circumstances where you are entitled to request a refund which will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will depend upon the circumstances of the refund request. (eg: involved in a genuine accident or bereavement circumstance).
- 6.5 You will not receive a refund where:
- 6.5.1 a consultation has taken or at least partially takes place for example: if you engage in a consultation or partially engage in a consultation and are subsequently unhappy.
- 6.5.2 if the consultation is booked for 30 minutes and the consultation takes (for example) 10 minutes, you will be charged for 30 minutes.
- 6.5.3 you have a consultation and no treatment is needed.
- 6.6 Full refunds will only be given if The Centre for Health fails to keep your appointment.
- 7.1 You may cancel your appointment in advance without incurring a cancellation fee by provided you give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation prior to the date and time of your allocated appointment.
- 7.2 We will transfer the money back to you (excluding bank costs) directly to the method of payment used when the appointment was booked e.g. refund the card used to pay for the consultation.
- 7.3 Your deposit will not be refunded if You cancel Your confirmed appointment between 24 hours and 1 hour before the scheduled time of your appointment.
- 8.1 The Centre for Health hereby agrees that in the provision of, and in consideration of the sensitive nature of the consultation service provided that We are likely to obtain sensitive and personal data including health data and accordingly the CFH hereby undertakes to and covenants that CFH shall not:
- 8.1.1 at any time during or after Your consultation share any personal and confidential information with any third party
- 8.1.2 not use the confidential information other than in connection with the provision of the consultation service provided; and
- 8.1.3 not at any time save as required by law disclose, divulge to any person other than to officers or employees of the Company whose province it is to know the same and CFH shall use best endeavors to prevent the publication or disclosure of any Confidential Information.
- 8.2 The restrictions shall cease to apply to information or knowledge which comes into the public domain otherwise than by default.
- 9.1 Any claim made as a direct result of failure to comply with section 4 and to provide full disclosure in relation to any consultation questions raised during the consultation shall be treated as unforeseeable by virtue of omission whether intentional, unintentional, or erroneous.
- 9.2 Any loss or damage, as a result of a breach or an allegation of negligence, the total liability will be limited to the contract price for the alleged event that causes loss, or if there are a number of connected events that cause loss, the total liability will be limited to the contract price in total for these events and shall exclude;
- 9.2.1 any loss due to a circumstance beyond reasonable control otherwise known as a force majeure event or;
- 9.2.2 any loss which is indirect, consequential, economic, or financial including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill, business, contractor wasted expenses; or
- 9.2.3 any loss which was not or could not have been reasonably foreseen even if We, Our employees, sub-contractors, or agents did not follow this contract.
- 9.3 Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement liability shall not be limited in any way in respect of the following:
- 9.3.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- 9.3.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 9.3.3 any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law
- 10.1 If You have a complaint about the service provided, in the first instance please contact Us by telephone (no telephone available as yet) or email so we can attempt to resolve the issue or dispute informally. We will endeavor to assist. You with any problem as soon as reasonably practicable.
- 11.1 If You remain dissatisfied with Our resolution to a complaint You may escalate Your complaint to an independent dispute resolution service or the Parliamentary Ombudsman.
- 11.2 If You register a complaint or dispute it will be allocated to mediation who will communicate with both parties to attempt to resolve the dispute.
- 13.1 CFH shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of Our obligations under this Agreement caused by events outside Our control or event beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lockouts, or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, pigeons and pests or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- 14.1 All notices should be sent to email@example.com and any notice sent by Us shall be sent to You using the email address or mobile number by SMS using the data you provide when booking your consultation or to such other email address or mobile number as that party may specify to the other in writing. Notices shall be deemed as received once submitted and sent.
- 15.1 If any provision in the terms and conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- 16.1 Failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of the terms and conditions or the failure of any party to exercise any right or remedy shall not of the terms and conditions.
- 16.2 No waiver of any of the provisions of the terms and conditions shall be effective unless expressly stated to be such.
- 17.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
When you register with CFH you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.